Thursday 27 October 2011

Tips for getting the proper camera for the job

In my years of producing videos, learning camera techniques have helped my skills grow exponentially.

Although you don’t need a $5000 camera, you won’t be able to record a moving camera shot with your laptop.
You need the proper camera for the job!

If you plan on recording “on location” you will need a portable camera. You can use almost any camera that is hand-held including a cell phone video camera.

If you plan on recording a “talk show” type format, stationary cameras are preferred (Imagine holding your iPhone through the entire show!).

For my own video podcast, I have 3 mounted HD web-cams in my office - keeping the entire setup under $300!!

Excerpt from the E-Book:  Top 10 Tips for Video Podcasters

No comments:

Post a Comment